BFD Productions is a boutique production house, headquartered in New York, producing video series for clients with a passion for telling stories.
For Fast Company Magazine, BFD has captured:
- A first look at the world’s biggest medical marijuana infused product supplier
- An exclusive video inside the barbie design studio
- A behind the scenes peek inside at Laika, the animation studio responsible for Coraline and Paranorman
- An exclusive interview with fab.com founder, Bradford Shelhammer
- And an unprecedented look at the tremendously secrete, Google X Lab
- Among over 100 other video stories
For Chevrolet, BFD set out across the country to document:
- The most innovative burgeoning start-ups at SXSW
- A world class race car driving school outside of Las Vegas
- and a “mom-centric” blogger in Massachusetts using the Siri Hands Free to aid in her daily mom duties.
For Airbnb, BFD was tasked with capturing the stories of real New Yorkers to help fight legislation to keep Airbnb legal in one of Airnbns’s largest markets. BFD’s stories spotlighted:
- Todd, a Harlem resident, who lost his partner to AIDS, and faced a world he no longer wanted to be a part of, but then found a community to reinvigorate his passion for life
- Tama, an artists in Washington Heights who was diagnosed with a debilitating diseases, and used Airbnb to both pay for her medical bills and provide a safe haven for visiting members of the LGBT community
- and many other stories about the benefits Airbnb offers to New York residents and the world travelers who come to visit
For CNN, BFD provided exclusive coverage of the top secret dinner at Harlem’s famous, “Red Rooster” where guests including, Don Lemon, Eddie Huang, head chef Marcus Samuelson among many other disgusted personalities.
And in 2013 BFD sold the first season of the BFD ORIGINAL SERIES , “Vicky & Lysander” to ViaCom’s LOGO TV.
Today, BFD continues to produce high quality video production with a strong emphasis on the production of episodic series that: spotlight new innovators, support global brands with a encouraging mission, break world news, and produce original series that delight, entertain and inform.