Using the following cinematic elements, we will follow our three characters, working on their craft, capturing a little piece of who they are, what they do and why they love doing it. Each character will tell us their unique method of smart spending so they can afford to create the art they love.
Interview, Slow motion, Portraiture, Closeup/texture, Steadicam, Mood-lighting, Voice-over
- How does smart-spending benefit your craft?
- What are some unique ways you spend money to further support your passion?
- How consciously do you try and save money, day-to-day? Why?
- What kinds of costs are involved with being a dancer/animator/surfboard maker/tattoo artist?
- What are the pros and cons of supporting your art in a city like New York? Cost of living? Networking?